We are a family who discussed the run of palindrome dates earlier this month [from 6/10/16 through 6/19/16], so this is right up our nerdy alley. It is so cool!
In honor of all the Palindromes, here are some book lists so you can join in the celebration too:
- Earlier this month, in honor of the string of palindromic dates, Penguin Random House had this list of book titles that are palindromes-- for adults and children. Of interesting note, two books that I really like are on this list, Seveneves by Stephenson and Maddaddam by Margaret Atwood. I never thought about the palindromic titles before though.
- Fun With Words’ Palindromes Book Store. Yes, an entire book store of palindromes.
- Did you know that The Palindromist Magazine is an actual thing? You do now. You are welcome.
- Bestselling author and library patron favorite, Stuart Woods has a book titled, Palindrome.
- Goodreads has a crowd sourced list of books with any palindromic words in the title. Not as cool as the PRH list but still worth a look.
Thanks for the indulgence today. I figure my birthday is a good excuse to be a little selfish. Tomorrow I will go back to be my usual useful self.