RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

10 Books To Savor

Yesterday in my review for The Orphan Master's Son, I said that it was a book to be experienced, a book I let wash over me.

Then last night, I was catching up on my RSS feeds and I saw this list on Flavorwire of 10 Books That Are Meant To Be Savored.  Each is annotated with the reasons why they are books that you will continue to think about long after you finished them.

I don't think I would have noticed this list mixed in with the 300+ I had to skim through, but having just worked on a review of a book that clearly (at least for me) was meant to be savored, the list jumped out at me.

I encourage you to take a look, read the excellent annotations, and leave your own comment nominating your "book to be savored."

No comments: