RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Discussion: Best Books of 2013 Part 1

Today begins the annual march of Monday Discussions to the end of the year.

We begin how we do every year with your list of the best books you read this year that were published in 2013.

I'll go first.

My top book is Life After Life by Kate Atkinson, followed very closely by NOS4A2 by Joe Hill.

Click on the titles for my full reviews and to see why I loved this books this year.

Now it is your turn.

What is the best book you read in 2013 that was published in 2013?

For past Monday Discussions, click here.

3 comments:

John BPL RA said...

The Wolves of Midwinter by Anne Rice

Lynne said...

I second Kate Atkinson's Life After Life with 3 runner-ups: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, How the Light Gets In by Louise Penny, and The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.

Elizabeth said...

Eleanor & Park all the way!