RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

RA for All Roadshow Visits the Illinois School Library Media Association Conference



This morning I am running a three hour seminar for all levels of IL School Librarians as part of their annual conference.

Here is a screen shot from the full conference program describing my presentation:






For the first 90 minutes I am going to do a customized version of my signature RA for All talk. This is an interactive presentation and it follows Becky’s 10 Basic Rules of RA Service. [That means you need to be ready to participate.]

Then we will take a break where I will be giving away brand new books courtesy of the Library Marketing Team over at SourceBooks. I have 2 picture books, 2 middle grade, and 2 YA titles for 6 lucky winners. [Thank you Margaret Coffee]

After our break I will be talking to you about practical rethinks for your RA service in school libraries. This presentation is based on my experience with a school library and its neighboring public library. We will talk about how public library RA techniques can be used to the school library's benefit.


Click here or below for slide access.

Slide Access





Can't wait to meet you all and start working together to improve your student's leisure reading experience.

No comments: