RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Horror Lists and Me, LIVE in Wheeling, IL

Each year, I make a list for the Berwyn Library of "Recent Horror Reads;" basically, books from the previous 18 months or so that are noteworthy which we also own in our collection. Here is this year's list. I also updated our yearly list of "Horror Books for the Squeamish," which you can find here. If you have a favorite recent horror book, please share it in the comments section.

Enjoy these lists and share them with your library patrons or friends, just cite this blog as your source.

Also, if you live in the Chicago area, come see me talk about helping horror readers at the North Suburban Library System in Wheeling on October 2 from 1-4. Here is the link to sign-up. I will be talking about horror, dark fantasy, and psychological suspense, giving lists of authors and titles, and many more tips and tricks to help "your scariest patrons."

In the coming weeks, I will be posting more of my topic lists. Also coming soon will be some of my student's annotations. I hope the readers of this blog can use it as a resource to find their next good read.

No comments: