RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

What I'm Reading: Shelfari Widget

I realized that I do not always write about every book I read in a given month here on the blog, and I have a Shelfari account which I am not using to its fullest... so, I have now added my shelf of the books I have/am reading this month.

I do keep track (in a written notebook) of each and every book I read with a sentence or two comment; however, that is not always recorded here. I figured three books plus my book discussion book per month is enough to write about, and plenty to expect people to read about.

With the addition of this widget though, I am now showcasing Shelfari's growing capabilities and allowing readers of this blog to see all the books I am exploring in a given month. Ideally, some day, I will also be adding comments about all of the books to the Shelfari database, but for now, baby steps.

No comments: