RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Books for the Airplane

Nancy Pearl was on NPR again yesterday to give another interesting booktalk. This time she chose 9 books that make good airplane reads. Her description of why these books fit her self-defined category is interesting. Also, as usual, Pearl has made a point to have a nice mix of genre and topic in this list. There really is just about something for everyone here.

Go to the list yourself and then let me know what you think of her choices. I am going to save this list to look at before I get on my next plane. I can never have too many suggestions.

No comments: