RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reading Maps Archive

Our students turned in their finals last night and we got some more reading maps from a couple of them. I have discussed reading maps in the past here and in March, I gave a short lecture/how-to talk to the class about creating one of their own.

Now that we have a small collection, I have set up a permanent archive of reading maps to be used by my students, or any of you, at any time. Besides the link provided here, you can always access the most up-to-date version of the archive in my list of links or at the LIS 763 Word Press blog in the provided blogroll.

Now that I am archiving them over on Word Press, please send me any links you have to interesting reading maps. Any additions will be added as I receive them.

To get you inspired, here are the direct links for some of our students' maps:

No comments: