RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, July 13, 2009

ALA Report Post Coming Soon. In the Meantime...

I have not been posting because I have been spending my days at the wonderful American Library Association Conference. I will be writing up 2 posts about programs I went to that pertain to RA issues specifically, and at least a third about random things that are worth sharing.

In the meantime, I wanted to remind everyone that our brand new Saturday Book Discussion Group at the Berwyn Public Library, "revisiting greatest hits from discussions past," begins this Saturday with My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Click on the link to get details. If you've read the book and are in the area, stop by.

No comments: