RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NPR Top 100 Beach Read Poll Results and Gwyneth's Beach Reads

Earlier this summer I was encouraging you to vote on your favorite beach reads over at the NPR web page. Well, they results are in, the the list is interesting.

And not to be left out, Gwyneth Paltrow has posted a list of her friend's favorite summer reads over at her newsletter Goop. I was skeptical, but the list is good

Even though it is August, there still plenty of time to get in a few more good books. Use this link to see all of my summer reading posts and get access to tons of suggestions. Also, use this link to see what I have been reading.

No comments: