RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day: The Paranormal Edition

In my work as a Horror maven I am constantly asked about paranormal romance titles. As I will talk about at length in the second edition of my book, paranormal romance is not horror.  Paranormal Romance blends all of the great characters, love relationships, and drama of a great romance, with all the fun of fantasy. But Horror it is not.

That being said, people still want suggestions and resources from me, and with the extreme popularity of these books, I of course oblige them (after ranting about how they are not horror). Here are a few places where you can find lists paranormal romances for this heart day:
Still aren't even sure if you know what a paranormal romance is? ... click here.

No comments: