RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, April 12, 2010

BPL Display: Book Discussison Favorites

This month we are featuring a display on Book Discussion FavoritesClick here to see 9 annotated titles that worked well with my group and 9 readalike suggestions (1 for each annotated title) that have also been discussed by our group.

My group meets again on Monday (4/19) to discuss The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti. It was one of my favorite books I read in 2008.

Along with the discussion, we will also be completing the paperwork to be in the Chicago Tribune as one of their weekly featured Chicagoland Book Clubs. They accepted our initial application.  All that is left is for us to take a picture and provide the answers to the specific questions they sent me.  So look for us in the paper later this year! And of course, I will announce it here.

No comments: