RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Student Annotations: The End For a Few Months

The last bunch of student annotations for the semester are  up on the Dominican class blog. Click on over to see them.

Joyce taught alone this summer session and I usually anchor the fall semester. However, this fall I will be finishing up the second edition of my horror book for ALA (in fact, this post is giving me a few minutes break from working on that very book). Joyce and I and all of our student's annotations will be back for the Spring 2011 semester though.

Remember, even though there will not be new entries for awhile after today, you can still use the class blog as a database to search for titles by appeal factors. Overtime I am happy to say it has become the useful resource I hoped it could be back when I started it 2 years ago.

No comments: