RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vampires, Twilight, and Me...Oh My!

Last week I was interviewed by a reporter from Florida Today to discuss why the Twilight Saga is soooooo popular.

Here is a link to the article. My quotes end the article on page 2.

For the record though, the Twilight books are NOT horror; they are romances which feature vampires.

Speaking of vampires...I am reading The Passage right now (about 300 pages in) and it really is as good as everyone is saying.

Anyway, if you are interested, click on over to the article to see me in Professor mode. Also, check out my former student, and current YA librarian at the Deerfield Public Library, Colleen's Twilight reading map here.

No comments: