RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Reading and Awards: Off the Beaten Path Options

I have been finding some great, nontraditional summer reading lists that I wanted to share with you.
Also this past weekend a couple big genre awards were handed out. Lists of award nominees and winners make for great reading lists, both because a larger group deemed them worthy of your time and because they are newish, but not brand new, so they may be on the shelf right now.
Finally it is shameless promotion time. My friend, Jennifer Weiner's brand new book Fly Away Home comes out today. GO BUY IT!!! I always get at least 6 copies. Her best selling, smart women's fiction novels make a great gift.

No comments: