RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best Magazine Articles of All Time

Back in April, I had this post about how to provide RA assistance for readers looking for shorter works such as essays or magazine articles.

Well, today I found a link to another resource to help in this pursuit.  Over here, there is a collective effort to name the best magazine articles ever. This project is interesting both because it is a collaborative effort and because many of the listed articles also have links to their full text.

I don't know about you, but this is going to become a very handy resource for me at the RA desk.

No comments: