RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Librarian Favorites

This past Monday, I asked my colleagues what their favorite 2010 copyrighted book was this year.  You can click here to read the responses so far.  I love how varied the list is.

Over on Early Word, they have also been asking librarians the same question.  Click here to see their responses.

It is still not too late to add to my list too.  On Monday, I will post the list and ask another "Best of the Year" question.  I know for a fact that many people at the BPL are preparing their responses for next week right now.  Stay tuned, and share your thoughts while you wait.

No comments: