RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Andrei Codrescu on eBooks

I am in and out of meetings and helping at both kids' schools all day, so no time to post.  But I did want to share this commentary by author Andrei Codrescu on NPR about his experience with his Kindle.

If you can, listen.  I love Codrescu's voice.  His semi-regular commentaries on NPR are archived here.  He is also the founder of the magazine, Exquisite Corpse.

Also, if you have never read Codrescu's work I would suggest The Blood Countess or New Orleans, Mon Amour: Twenty Years of Writings from the City.

No comments: