RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

National Poetry Month Links

It is National Poetry Month and I wanted to point you to this great post on Audiobooker with links to many places where you can listen to poetry, and to this list of poetry collections from Book Browse.

I have posted poetry resources in the past here, but I would love to know about some more resources to help poetry readers.  So, if you have some favorites, please pass them on by leaving a comment.  Thanks

1 comment:

The Mom (Amy) said...

My very favorite resource for poetry is Writer's Almanac something everyday, to keep inspired and keep learning.

We have many others, will work on a list!