RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BPL Book Discussion: July-December 2011 TItles Revealed

As I mentioned in this post, the two book groups at the BPL were presented with their final ballot of options for our July-December 2011 book discussions last week.  I tallied the votes yesterday and Kathy turned in the order slips, so it is now official.

Since both groups discuss the same books but in a different order, I will reveal the titles in no particular order.  We will be reading 4 fiction and 2 nonfiction.  It looks like a nice mix of popular book club titles and a few backlist gems.  I am looking forward to it.  And of course, as my group reads the book, you can follow what we discussed here on RA for All.

Without further ado, here are the titles for the rest of 2011:
 

No comments: