RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Reading Lists For All

As I was combing through my RSS feeds today, I noticed that there were lots of suggested reading lists which I wanted to highlight.  So for today's post, I present a roundup of recent reading lists from all over the web.

Try one of these suggested titles out for yourself, or pass a list on to your patrons.  In fact, why not use these lists as a starting point to inspire you to suggest something new to at least one patron today.
Don't forget, at the BPL we have our suggested reading lists archive and our Browsers' Corner lists.  You can access these at anytime.  I also tag all posts with "reading lists," so you can easily pull up posts with reading lists (both from the web and original) going back almost 4 years now.  So get out there and start suggesting books to your patrons.

No comments: