RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Book Lovers Club Tonight

Sorry for the late post.  I am not going into work until this afternoon and my home Internet was out due to those storms I mentioned yesterday. But it is back up now.

I am going in later because tonight Kathy and I are hosting the first ever Book Lover's Club.  Click here to see all of the details.

The idea is for everyone to come and talk about books with others who love books.  I will also be keeping a list of the books mentoned and people's comments which I will share with the group and here on the blog.  Look for that tomorrow morning.

Anyone is invited, not just Berwyn residents.  And since the building will be closing tonight at 5 due to the repairs on the AC, it is the best place to be in town tonight.  Hope to see you there!


No comments: