RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

RA for All Loves the Riverside Public Library

I am only posting today to express my love of neighbor library to the BPL, The Riverside Public Library. Due to the ongoing saga of the broken AC at the BPL, we cannot host my lovely ladies of book club this Monday.  I figured rather than postponing book club, I would call my friend (and past BPL employee as well as Berwyn resident) Marilyn over at the Riverside Public Library.  I am happy to say with hardly a pause and with the full blessing of their Director, Janice, they are opening their doors to their gorgeous quiet reading room to us.

This was short notice, but they were willing to help us out.  I love working in the public library field because in most instances, we do all pool our resources and work together.  We are a helpful bunch.  That being said, this was VERY late notice and Marilyn and Janice did NOT have to help us out.

But they did, and for that my ladies and I say thanks.

We are discussing Bill Bryson's The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid: A Memoir.  I'll post my report this coming week.

No comments: