RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

So as I mentioned yesterday, I just got back from 10 days away.  I had pre-written the blog and set it to post on its own while I was away, so not only am I catching up on work and life stuff, but I am very out of the practice of writing everyday.  Oh, and the Yankees are in town, so I am at US Cellular Field the next 2 nights too.  So forgive the fits and starts here on RA for All.  I should be back up to speed with 3 new book reviews by week's end.

Today, I wanted to compile some links from the past week that I feel are worth your attention:

    1 comment:

    Kimberly said...

    Thanks for pointing out the Stephen King essay. I have shared it with several other librarians and booksellers, one of whom grimaced and thanked me for finally recommending something by Stephen King that she (now)actually liked. My favorite part is his description of a successful novel erasing the boundary line between writer and reader. That's what makes Readers' Advisors such staunch advocates of fiction.