ARRT GENRE STUDY WEBSITE

CLICK HERE for quick access to the materials for the 2016-17 Speculative Fiction Genre Study.
The website now features UNRESTRICTED access, including notes from our meetings; however, in order to attend the meetings in person, you must be a member of ARRT. Click here for information about how you can join.

RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

USA Today's Fall Preview

I am swamped at the desk today and there is still class to teach tonight, so for now, I am simply passing on this link from Early Word to the USA Today's Fall Book Preview.

Fall is the most popular publishing season, so there is a lot to cover.  Click through for more details.

And I hope to get my act together and get a bunch of "What I'm Reading" posts up soon.

No comments: