RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PLA First Day Thoughts

This morning I went to Nancy Pearl's Book Buzz where the library marketing people from Workman, MacMillan, HarperCollins, RandomHouse and Penguin all book talked the hot books for Spring and Summer. Then later in the day, I hit their exhibits and got ARCs of the ones I thought sounded the best for my patrons

Here are the links to the handouts or, if those were unavailable, their library divisions which have their current buzz books prominently displayed.  Many of them have comments on readalikes and appeal.  There are some good books coming.
That's all I have the energy for now.  I will have more tomorrow.

Oh, and Happy Pi day!

No comments: