ARRT GENRE STUDY WEBSITE

CLICK HERE for quick access to the materials for the 2016-17 Speculative Fiction Genre Study.
The website now features UNRESTRICTED access, including notes from our meetings; however, in order to attend the meetings in person, you must be a member of ARRT. Click here for information about how you can join.

RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Day Off

It's my birthday tomorrow, so as a gift to myself, I am taking today off for all work related things.

I will be back to business as usual on Monday.  Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Citizen Reader said...

Happy Birthday, Becky!!

You've certainly earned the day (weekend?) off. Don't do any housework this weekend either. :)