RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How to Make Your Own Reading Map

As I have promised in past posts, today is the day that I unveil a simple how-to guide to creating your own reading map.

The article that Christi and I co-wrote for NoveLists' RA News came out yesterday.  Called "Reading Maps Made Easy", this article takes the work Christi did last semester, and turned it into an article with examples.  Click through to read it and link through to the examples.

I keep the link to all Novelist Newsletters in the right gutter under "Other Sites Featuring Me" since I write about 6 a year, but you can also access it directly here.

All Berwyn Public Library reading maps can be accessed here.

If you want to learn more about Reading Maps, I can come to your library and walk you through it.  Contact me for more info.

No comments: