RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

John Green Cake and a Mini Links Round Up

So all day, I have been trying to make sure the BPL Dream Team's Fearless Leader, Kathy, stayed in the building because I had a cake made for her birthday featuring her favorite author, John Green, wishing her a "Happy Birthday."  I had my friend who owns this company make the fabulous cake featured in the photo.
Needless to say, I have been distracted today and the blog is feeling the effects of that.  But here are some things I have been looking at this week:


1 comment:

John, Librarian At Dawn said...

Great cake pic Becky! It was quite yummy. It made me remember the killer cake you got for my birthday that had the edible knife coming out of it. Go Dream Team!