RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Relief for Schools

As readers of this blog know, I am a transplanted Jersey Girl.  My best friend still lives there and is a teacher at a hard hit school (Red Bank, NJ).  They only went back this week, but they are in dire need of replacement books for the library and school supplies for the kids.

If anyone out there knows of any relief efforts for schools, please let me know.  I know a lot of fund raising has been focused on giving to the Red Cross which is a great charity, but these kids, from a poorly funded, impoverished school district could use some help.

Please contact me at zombiegrl75[at]gmail.com with any information or leads you may have. Also, feel free to cross post this on your blog.

Thanks.

No comments: