RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Browsers Corner Updates

I am manning the ship alone this morning so no time to get a review up.  However, I did have something to share quickly.  The Browsers Corner has new updates.  Along with new books to suggest, Kathy also just posted the latest annotated list of books that were presented at the last Book Lover's Club meeting.

I am most excited about reading the newest crop of Book Lover's Club blurbs because I was on vacation for the last meeting.  Now it is just as if I didn't miss a thing.  Big thanks to Jose for taking the notes in my absence too.

You can access the annotated lists from all past Book Lover's Clubs here.

No comments: