RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Circulating Ideas Kickstarter

Back at the beginning of this year I was honored to be asked to a guest on Circulating Ideas, Steve Thomas' podcast interviewing interesting librarians.  You can click here to see my specific contribution to his podcast or here to access the homepage and see everything.

A few weeks ago, Steve let me know about his Kickstarter initiative to raise $2000 to make the podcast more mobile, specifically to take it on the road to the ALA Conference in Chicago next month and interview Nancy Pearl (among others). Click here to see all of the details.

I am embarrassed to say that I filed away his email, meaning to get to it, and lost it in the shuffle of life. But, not only did I remember in time to ask you to help contribute, but also, in the meantime, he has hit his initial Kickstarter goals and has added new stretch goals.

So please consider clicking through and backing Steve (as I have).  He is highlighting some of the best people in our field, giving us all access to new ideas, for free.

I am excited to see what comes out of Steve's podcasts from ALA. I will keep you posted.

No comments: