RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two New Training Webinars By Me Now Available To Everyone

In March and April I was very busy creating two brand new programs for the Mid-America Library Alliance.  These programs were my first ever webinar based programs.

I am happy to report these webinars are now up and ready for anyone to purchase.  The price is quite reasonable too ($30 for nonmembers).  The classes available are all listed here, but mine specifically are:


Both are brand new and completely updated. Use the links above for more details on the content to be found in each. I am particularly happy with the Book Club one because  I took 2 different book discussion training lectures I had given over the years, updated them, and merged them into one class.  This webinar is the best of my training for librarians melded with the talk I give to patrons about jazzing up their own book clubs.  The result was a new look at how to reignite the spark in your book club.

After I taped the webinar, I had even energized myself and the results were seen in my own April book discussion.

I am currently booking live appearances for Fall 2013 (spots are filling up though). You can always contact me about any training needs you have, but I also realize that it can be cost prohibitive for me to travel to you.  Not to mention that I have other jobs and two kids, so I cannot travel out of the Chicagoland area more than once a month. Webinars are a great compromise though. Since there is no travel involved, you only have to pay me to speak.  And, if you want a presentation I already have prepared, I knock $50 off the price since I just need to refresh them and update for your audience.

After a few initial kinks, I am happy to report that the overall experience of taking my programs to a webinar format went very well.  It was weird for me not to have an audience to interact with, but I got used to it.

If you are interested in viewing either of the webinars listed above, click here and get the RA for All: Roadshow experience from the comfort of your home or library.

No comments: