RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

ALA 2013: Saturday Wrap-Up and Share Your Day's Experiences

Well that was a busy day of programs. I only set foot in the Exhibit Hall for about 30 minutes. I also was basically live blogging and did NOT read through what I wrote. As a result, I am sure there are a million typos, but my goal was to get stuff posted.  After the conference, I will read through and clean things up.

I also hit a discussion group for people who work with Friends Groups.  Since that is not in the scope of this blog, I will not be posting it here, but if you are interested, I will be typing up some notes for that  after the holiday and can share them with you.  I don't have much though as I had to leave early to go to the RUSA President's Program (post immediately previous to this one).

What I wanted to do in this post is make a place for other people to post any comments they want to share on interesting programs they attending, especially if they were different from mine.  In fact, if you went to a program I reported on, please comment on that program in the post I already did for that program.

But if you want to share any exceptional or interesting things you saw today, do it here.  Leave a comment.  And please try to link to the page with the session details and handouts.  I don't expect long reports like mine, but it would be helpful to everyone if you linked to the program page and gave us a few sentences on what you thought.

Thanks.

I start tomorrow at 10:30 am. Check out my schedule here.

No comments: