RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 21, 2013

ILA Conference Committee Announcement

I know that I had said I would be taking Fridays off from the blog this summer, but I just wanted to have a quick post to announce that I have officially accepted an appointment to be on the ILA 2014 Conference Program Committee.

This means I will be one of the people deciding what will be happening at the ILA Conference in October of 2014 in Springfield.

Our first planning meeting is on July 26th.  If you have RA or Teen related ideas you think we should be addressing at the state library conference, please pass them on to me at zombiegrl75[at]gmail[dot]com and I will bring the best ideas to the larger group. 

Look for details over the next year and a half.