RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My ALA Scheudle -- Come and Find Me

I set myself a goal of this week to seriously map out my ALA Schedule.  I wanted to make sure I thought things through without rushing.  I also was trying to see if there would be time for me to host a Friends of RA for All get together.  Unfortunately the answer is no on that.

But, I came up with a solution.  I have made my schedule public on the ALA Conference Scheduler.  Click here to see it.  [Also, I should remind you that as well as doing RA for adults and teens, I am also the BPL's Friends Liaison, so some of my programs are very Friends oriented.]

Anyway, the point here is that I will have a name tag on and you have seen my picture here on the blog, so you will know who I am.  I won't know who you are unless you come introduce yourself to me.  So please, I will not be weirded out if you walk up to me and say you read the blog.  In fact, I am excited for the opportunity to meet more of you.  That's what conferences are all about.  Meeting new people in our profession and sharing ideas.

So find me and let's talk.  I would love to know what you like AND don't like about the blog, how I can make it better, and what resources and information you wish you had more access to.  I am also looking for guest post slots in August while I am on vacation, so come pitch me your idea.  Hey, even if you aren't coming to the conference and you have an idea for a guest post, email me and we can talk about it.

See you soon.

No comments: