RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New NoveList RA News on Westerns

The July NoveList RA News is up and it is all about Westerns.  Don't roll your eyes.  Westerns are still read.  Plus, the articles in the newsletter remind us of that and highlight some of the best of the newest Westerns.

Ironically, I just posted a backlist reminder on The Sisters Brothers last week. Technically, that is a Western.

I for one will be taking a look at these articles and using them to help my patrons find good reads from across all  genres.

Remember, to check out past issue of RA News also.  I keep a link in the right gutter of this blog to the archive under the heading "Other Sites Featuring Me."

I hope to be back today, tomorrow, and Friday with some reviews [I am behind].  I want to have a clean slate before I plunge into ALA Annual Saturday through Monday.

No comments: