RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Some Fun Summer Reading Posts

Today I am off work to pack up my kitchen for a remodel but I thought I would pass along a few summer reading posts that I have been saving to share:

Back to packing up the kitchen for me.  The good news is, I am "reading" the audio of Pillars of the Earth while I work.  And I have to say, a huge, 1,000 page epic of medieval England, filled with war and treachery, is pairing beautifully with the dismantling, demolition, and rebuilding of my kitchen-- especially since I can listen while I work.  Also, what I have to endure is NOTHING compared to the drama and horror that these characters are living through.  I will have to remember this when I encounter a patron who needs something to read while in a similar situation.

I will be back tomorrow with my post on our lively BPL Book Discussion of Silver Sparrow which took place yesterday.  It was a great one, even by our generally high standards.

No comments: