RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Article on Stephen King's Family of Writers

I make no bones about the fact that I love Joe Hill.  Click here or here if this is somehow news to you.

I have also said, in a published book, that Stephen King is one of our greatest living storytellers.

I know I am not alone on either of these 2 opinions as there is a lengthy NY Times magazine article, just posted today, that looks at the King family in depth.  Yes there are childhood reminiscences and great family photos here, but what the feature also ponders is how Stephen and Tabitha King fostered the next generation of novelists.  It is very rare for a great writer to have kids who are also so talented.

If you like reading and storytelling or if you just want to see a normal, happy, non-dysfunctional family profiled for a change [hey, they might write about some messed up folks in their books, but they are pretty normal people], click here.

No comments: