RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

RUSA Form-Based RA Conversation Archive Ready

Yesterday, the RUSA CODES email conversation on form-based RA finished up.  I am still making my way through the emails, but for those of you who did not subscribe or even for those of you who want to just clean out your inboxes ASAP, the archive is now available here.

When you have some time, I highly suggest that you go through the conversation.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the suggestion to sign up. I'm still reading my way through the e-mails, but I've learned a lot. Now to see if I can convince my supervisor, director and the board that this is something we should try!!