RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ILA Begins Today

The Illinois Library Association Annual Conference kicks off today.

I am not going so as to give those who could not go to ALA Annual a chance to go to a conference, but that means today and tomorrow, we have a skeleton crew at the Library.  I think when the doors open, I might be supervising the entire first floor (possibly more)...yikes!

So this means while I am planning to get a review up today, it might not happen. There is a great review on RA for All Horror up today however.

Instead, take a look at the list of events and exhibits for the conference. Some of the handouts are even up already.


No comments: