RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

PLA Reports

While I did not make it to the PLA Conference last week, a van full of my co-workers did, and they all came back energized.

Today, as I was listening to Jose telling me all about the programs he attended, I realized that not everyone will get first hand reports like I am privy to.

So click here to access the program materials from just about every session.

And for the best and most relevant recaps [to readers of this blog at least], check out my area colleague, Rick Librarian's reports. That link is to all things he has tagged pla14.

Now get clicking so you can harness some of the energy from the conference too.

No comments: