RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, June 30, 2014

ALA Annual

Just an FYI.  I am retweeting some of the ALA Annual stuff all day as I go through it.  If you aren't on Twitter, you can simply use my Twitter widget on the right gutter of this blog and scroll through what I have retweeted to see some of the highlights.

Since I was at sleep away camp pick up over the weekend (see Monday Discussion) I have not read through everything yet.  Playing catch up today.

If you have links from ALA to pass on, please leave a comment on this post. Or, if you went to Vegas and feel like you saw a fantastic RA related program and want to write a guest post for me, please contact me-- zombiegrl75 at gmail dot com.

No comments: