RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Follow the ILA Conference in the Twitter Widget

As I have mentioned numerous times, I am in Springfield at the Illinois Library Association Conference all week.  The blogs are both soldiering on due to the benefits of being able to write ahead and schedule things, but I did want to check in to remind people that I am not blogging about specific programs.

Instead, I am tweeting everything.  But I wanted to stress that you do not need to be on Twitter to access my comments and reports from #ilakick.  Readers of the blog can simply scroll down, and look in the right gutter under my book cover to see my Twitter feed.  It has its own scroll bar and the links are clickable.  You can also click on the hashtags to pull up more information without logging onto Twitter.

I’m trying not to duplicate information while still respecting my loyal blog readers.  I hope this is working for people.  If it is not, please contact me and let me know.

No comments: