RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Horror Blog Updates

I know it is Sunday and I don’t usually post here on the weekends, but we are getting close to Halloween and many of you do not read the horror blog regularly, so this a reminder to go check out my 31 Days of Horror over on RA for All: Horror.

Most importantly for general RA followers is my brand new review of The Quick by Lauren Owen which is a fantastic Halloween suggestion for readers who want vampires but also enjoy literary fiction.  It is a WAY better choice than The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.

Click through to see why.

Back tomorrow with a final Halloween themed Monday Discussion.

No comments: