RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!

Ahh, Friday the 13th, a day that people either embrace or fear.  A day that doesn't come around too often, except this year when we get 2 back-to-back months of the day.

Since I am a horror maven [in my spare time], I figured this would be a great time to remind you that I have another blog which is all about horror books.  So if you are looking for something scary to match the day for you or your patrons, click here and explore.

Since it is Women in Horror Month, there is even a new post up today too.


But since we get to do this twice in 28 days, I thought I would give you a few other fun options to share with your patrons.

I will leave you with this thought for those of you who have to work the public desk today [I am off to chaperone a 7th grade field trip which may be even scarier]-- please remind yourself of the date as the kooky patrons come in, one after another, that at least for today, we can blame their behavior on the date.

No comments: