RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, March 2, 2015

NoveList RA News: March 2015


Some great articles here for Women's History Month. Click through for the full issue. It is free to anyone whether or not your library gets NoveList.

Here is the intro note from Krista too:

Editor's Desk

When I worked in the public library, I didn't always make a conscious effort to promote women's history throughout the year. Sounds bad, doesn't it?  Hear me out.  My goal for any display or list I made was to represent as much diversity -- women, African American, and other historically marginalized groups -- as possible. It didn't always work out depending on the topic, but consciously making the effort is what matters.
I am thankful for March's focus on women's history as a reminder of making that effort for readers, this month and every month. It provides me the opportunity to seek out new reading options by, for, and about women -- from individual biographies to historical studies of women's accomplishments.
This month's issue of RA News has several resources to help you publicize Women's History Month in your library. Enjoy, and keep reading!

No comments: