RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BPL Book Discussion Schedule: July- December

I may not be at the Berwyn Library to lead the book group after June, but one of the final tasks I promised to complete before leaving was to orchestrate the voting and set the schedule for the July-December books.  Below is the lovely flyer I made with all of the titles, dates and times.

On a side note, I do plan to attend some of the Monday Afternoon group's discussions, just probably not any this summer. If I do attend, I will continue to compile and post notes of our discussions. 



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

My book group LOVED Me Before You and we are all looking forward to the sequel, After You :)