RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, June 29, 2015

RA for All Holiday Break

RA for All is taking a break this holiday week.  Between everyone slowly returning from ALA Annual, out of town visitors, milestone birthdays for me AND my daughter (2 days apart- my poor husband), and general Independence Day activities, I am going to not blog this week.

I will be back on the 6th with LOTS of new content.  Reviews, 2 ARRT programs (click here for details..one is free to whoever can make it AND you get an ARC of a hot fall book just for showing up).

For those who want a few ideas to read over the holiday, I suggest you look at the 2 Andrew Carnegie winners from over the weekend or check out this crowd sourced list of the best American history books from Goodreads.

Of course you can always read what I am reading...

Have a nice holiday.

No comments: