RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sharknado Readalikes

So tomorrow when everyone who comes into the library is talking about Sharknado, how are you going to turn the conversation back around to books they would also love?

Don't worry. I have you covered.

Click here to go over to the horror blog for all of my "comic" horror posts.  And bonus if you own my book because I have an entire chapter of comic horror annotations that would work perfectly.

I also have created this reading map for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter which is also a great readalike, and the map includes many more suggestions.

You will impress your patrons with your book expertise by having these readalikes ready, whether or not they actually check them out.


No comments: